Monday, March 31, 2014

"Pinteresting" Finds

Being the white girl that I am, I love Pinterest. I spend so much time looking for new hair styles to copy, healthy snacks, quick beauty tips, and, most of all, ideas for what I should wear that day. Here are a few of my most recent "Pinteresting" finds (see what I did there?).

 
The Fault in our Stars

Okay, I realize this book has been out for a while, but I just read it and it made me cry.

Enlisted

Enlisted, on FOX, is so so funny! 


PINK BOW SANDALS.
I just adore Kate Spade. I think we would be great friends! :)


Niall Horan
There are 2 things in this world that I cannot resist. 1.) One Direction. 2.) Soccer boys. 

Lilly and Starbucks
Is my "white girl" showing? Starbucks and Lilly Pulitzer!


Homemade Samoas  Repin Via: Caitlin Cawley
After Lent, I will be making homemade Samoas! 


J.Crew embroidered stripe tunic. Love what you see? Our Very Personal Stylist team can help you pre-order the looks before they become available on Wednesday 29 January. Call 800 261 7422 or email erica@jcrew.com.
With winter dragging itself out here in Maryland, I am so excited for summer!


Monogrammed Pullover 1/4 Zip
Cute! 

1 comment:

  1. I just read The Fault In Our Stars! I love that Kate Spade sandals and Starbucks and Lilly Pulitzer are the perfect combination!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete