Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Getting Started

I'm not really sure how to start a blog, but here we go...

I was inspired to make a blog by watching my two older sisters post their thoughts on their blogs (Country Poppies and Glitter and Plato) and simply because I love to read other people's blogs. Whether I have readers or not does not matter to me. I enjoy putting my ideas in writing. Over the next five years, my life will be changing drastically, and I like the idea of being able to to go back and read the thoughts, struggles, and worries that I felt through my senior year of high school, choosing a college, and seeing my oldest sister get married.

My goal every time I post is to encourage you with Scripture, inspire you to get in the kitchen,and maybe make you giggle a bit. My blog will be a true reflection of how I feel, what I believe and who I am.  

My Family: Ryan, My mom, Sarah, Megan, My dad, and me.
To give you a quick idea, I am the youngest of four kids, two sisters and a brother. I have a southern mother and a dad who spent 25 years in the US Navy. We now live in Annapolis, MD (my home town). I'm seventeen years old and can not wait to explore the world. I'm always excited by the future. The I love the idea of being a wife and mother and I believe that there is no greater honor.

That's all I can think to say.... I know this post must be super boring, but I have to start somewhere!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment